8 Ball Pool by Miniclips on Facebook has more than 1 milion players over the world. That's addicted game that you can deny it. Let's play it with me.
Tuesday, 23 February 2016
Home
8 Ball Pool
amateur
Facebook Game
hits
Miniclips
nice cues
nice shots
Online Game
shots
Sydney Marina Bar
tournament
8 Ball Pool - Amateur In Sydney Marina Bar
8 Ball Pool - Amateur In Sydney Marina Bar
About Jimmy Pham
Tags::
8 Ball Pool,
amateur,
Facebook Game,
hits,
Miniclips,
nice cues,
nice shots,
Online Game,
shots,
Sydney Marina Bar,
tournament
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please tell me all of the ways that points can be deducted from my total score. I know it happens on a loss. I know it also happens on the "auto recharge". What else please? I seem to lose ground when I expected to gain following a four game streak. And I never see any announcement of an auto recharge cue fee... which by the way I resent as a bogus scheme with no visible positive effects. Thanks
ReplyDelete